Life in the 21st century. I guess one must continue to adapt. So that's what leads me to creating my first blog. I'm usually the first one in line for these sort of things. I mean I have an iPod and cannot leave the house without it. I can't even sleep without listening to digital media or watching a movie on my laptop - my brand new Macbook Pro. iTunes basically runs my life. I've been a musician for 15 years, and I've upgraded to digital music production. I'm a podcaster and a podcast fan. Oh yeah, and I'm an iPhone user - that wonderful little gadget that separates the casual electronic boy from the seasoned digital man.
So if I'm so into modern technology, why am I just now jumping on the blogging wagon? I mean, by the time you read this (if you read this) blogging may get old. Actually it might already be old. But anyway, I'm giving it a shot. And a shot is really all it is. A shot in the dark with no direction or purpose. I don't expect anyone to read it, and that's perfectly fine with me. Maybe I can use it as an online journal, and I can look back at stuff I wrote months and years from now.
Ok, more useless stuff to come soon...
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah bro... I don't expect many people to read mine either. You're right... a good personal record for future reference. However, I look forward to your future posts.
Phil
I like that when I scroll over a picture of Phil Coco a caption appears that identifies him as Bird-Man.
Post a Comment